Last updated on August 2nd, 2019
Vanilla cupcake recipe with step by step photos. Sharing with you all the best vanilla cupcake recipe ever 🙂 Yeah I repeat this is the best ever eggless vanilla cupcake recipe you will ever make. So so soft and light as feather this cupcake has a wonderful texture and so tasty. I Just made a simple mango whipped cream frosting for this vanilla cupcake and it was divine combo!
Family was asking for a frosted cupcake recipe for quiet sometime. Frosting is not my forte and I have hardly done 2-3 times. I absolutely did not want to do butter cream frosting so chose this easy whipped cream frosting with fresh mango pulp. I wanted an oil based cupcake that will retain softness and texture even after refrigeration and I made these oil based eggless vanilla cupcakes. I leave it to you all to decide how good these cupcakes are. Just look at the texture and color of these 🙂 They had superb flat top with no cracks at all. I use extra light olive oil to make these vanilla cupcakes. You can sue any flavorless cooking oil.
To make vanilla cupcake recipe we need maida, baking powder and soda, vanilla, oil, sugar and curd. This is a very easy one bowl recipe that even beginners can try out. If you want to serve the vanilla cupcake without frosting just add some choco chips to each cupcake before baking.
Serve vanilla cupcake chilled if frosting is done else you can serve these warm too.
Step by step vanilla cupcake recipe
1.Preheat oven at 180C. Take oil, curd, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
2.Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt over the wet ingredients. Fold gently.
3. Place liners in a muffin tin and pour the batter in each mould.
4. Bake in the hot oven for 15-28 minutes. Cool completely if frosting else serve vanilla cupcake warm.
Vanilla cupcake recipe card below:
Vanilla cupcake recipe - eggless and no butter recipe
- wet ingredients
- 1/2 cup curd whisked well
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Dry ingredients
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Choco chips for topping OR frosting as required
- Preheat oven at 180C. Take oil, curd, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt over the wet ingredients. Fold gently.
- Place liners in a muffin tin and pour the batter in each mould.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15-28 minutes. Cool completely if frosting else serve vanilla cupcake warm.
2. Keep the frosted cupcake refrigerated until serving.