Last updated on October 30th, 2019
corn cutlet recipe with step by step photos. Quick and easy to make corn cutlets or corn patties recipe. This corn cutlet mixture can also be shaped into corn kababs. I made both corn cutlet and corn kabab with this mixture. I have shallow fried the kabab and toasted the corn cutlet on tava.
Corn cutlet or corn patties can be had as breakfast or evening snack with tea. Sweet corn is a versatile vegetable and I have shared many delicious recipe with sweet corn like sweet corn sundal, crispy corn, butter corn pasta, spinach corn sandwich, sweet corn parupusili, paneer corn kabab recipes.
This corn cutlet recipe is vegan and gluten free. I have not used maida or bread crumbs for binding. instead I have used pulsed poha and besan here in this corn patties recipe. Besan and poha add more flavor and taste compared to bread crumbs. Making corn cutlet is very easy if you have a food processor. I used just the food processor bowl to make corn patties.
To make corn cutlet or cor kabab recipe I have used very basic ingredients. ginger, green chili and coriander leaves are used for flavor. you can add garam masala powder too if you wish.
How to make corn cutlet recipe with step by step photos.
Boil, peel and mash the potato well.
Take boiled sweet corn kernels, mint-coriander leaves, green chilies, peeled ginger in a food processor bowl. Pulse twice or thrice.
Add salt, poha crumbs, besan and boiled potatoes. Mix well.
Shape the mixture into patties or kabab.
You can deep fry or shallow fry or toast the corn patties.
I have shallow fried the kababs and toasted the corn patties
Serve corn cutlet hot or warm.
More Snacks Like
Corn cutlet or corn patties recipe card below:
corn cutlet recipe | easy corn kabab recipe | corn patties recipe
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels
- 1 large potato boiled and mashed
- 1 cup pulsed poha
- 2 tablespoons besan or gram flour
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup min leaves
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- A small piece of peeled ginger
- oil for shallow frying
- Boil, peel and mash the potato well.
- Take boiled sweet corn kernels, mint-coriander leaves, green chilies, peeled ginger in a food processor bowl. Pulse twice or thrice.
- Add salt, poha crumbs, besan and boiled potatoes. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into patties or kabab.
- You can deep fry or shallow fry or toast the corn patties.
- I have shallow fried the kababs and toasted the corn patties
- Serve corn cutlet hot or warm.
2. You can add bread crumbs instead of poha