Easy one bowl cream cheese cake recipe is a super soft, delicious cake you can make for snack or dessert. This cake turns out super soft, moist with finest crumbs. The addition of cream cheese lends a rich taste and subtle flavor. This is a perfect coffee cake that you can serve for snack, thick hearty and warm slices go excellently well with coffee! Here is how to make egg free cream cheese cake recipe with step by step photos.
I always wanted to make a mild and easy cake with cream cheese rather than the monotonous cheese cake. I just altered my tutii fruti cake and made this cream cheese cake. It came out absolutely delicious and flavorful that it was gone in minutes 🙂
This is a rich yet delicate cake that doesn’t need any frosting. Just cut up thick hearty slices and serve warm with coffee or hot cocoa. To make it more special you can drizzle some chocolate sauce, caramel sauce or top with some whipped cream topping too. I just added some tutti frutti in the batter for texture.
Cream Cheese Cake Ingredients:
To make this easy cream cheese cake we need plain flour or all purpose flour. You can also use wheat flour but the cake will be a bit dense.
Next I have used unsalted butter, plain cream cheese, pure vanilla extract and light brown sugar. With simple ingredients, one bowl and easy steps you can make this cake at home 🙂
I have also mentioned some substitutions and variations below, be sure to check it out!
How To Make Cream Cheese Cake At Home?
For making egg free cream cheese cake begin by preheating the oven at 180 c /325 F.
Grease and dust a loaf tin. Combine soft butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and whisk well.
Now add the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the tutti frutti if using.
Pour the batter in the prepared cake tin and bake till done. Slice and serve warm 🙂
Recipe Notes, Tips and Variations
You can also use salted butter in this recipe, in that case just skip the salt in the recipe.
Instead of cream cheese you can same amount of hung curd too.
Let the cake cool for about 20 minutes for clean slices.
You might also these cake recipes
How To Make Cream Cheese Cake Step by Step
1. Preheat oven at 180 C/ 325 F. Grease and dust a loaf tin.
2. Combine soft butter, cream, cheese, vanilla, sugar in a mixing bowl. using a wire whisk or electric beater whisk well until light, creamy and soft.
3. Add the dry ingredients that is flour, baking powder, soda, salt and mix gently. Do not over mix.
4. Now fold in the tutti frutti if using.
5. Pour the batter in the prepared cake tin and tap once.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the center. Let cool for around 30 minutes, slice and serve cream cheese cake with coffee.
Cream Cheese Cake Recipe
Easy and quick one bowl recipe for making delicious egg free cream cheese cake. Thick hearty slices of cream cheese cake tastes best with coffee.
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 3/4 cup soft cream cheese
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.25 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup tutti frutti optional
- Preheat oven at 180 C/ 325 F. Grease and dust a loaf tin.
- Combine soft butter, cream, cheese, vanilla, sugar in a mixing bowl. using a wire whisk or electric beater whisk well until light, creamy and soft.
Add the dry ingredients and mix gently. Do not over mix.
- Now fold in the tutti frutti if using.
Pour the batter in the prepared cake tin and tap once.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the center. Let cool for around 30 minutes, slice and serve cream cheese cake with coffee.