Last updated on May 19th, 2019
Milk peda recipe with ricotta cheese.
How to make milk peda recipe in micro wave oven.
Variations with milk peda recipe.
More sweets with condensed milk:
Milk Peda Recipe Card Below:
Milk Peda Recipe (Peda With Condensed Milk)
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1.25 cup milk powder
- 3 teaspoons ghee
- 4 tablespoons roasted and chopped nuts
- Take condensed milk and milk powder in a nonstick kadai.Mix well till well incorporated and smooth.
- Now heat the kadai,and start stirring in medium flame.Add ghee and stir for 5 minutes.
- The mixture will start to leave the sides in 7 or 8 minutes,it will become a soft lump.This may take around 8 minutes and not more than 10 minutes.Add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- Let the mixture become warm to touch.Apply some ghee to your palms and knead the mixture well.Knead it atleast for 5 minutes,it should become smooth and supple as you knead.
- Pinch 16 equal sized balls from the dough and press slightly to give peda shape.Make a small impression with your thumb and fill it with crushed nuts.
- Store airtight.
2.It is very important to knead the dough well,else pedas will have cracked look