This recipe of watermelon popsicles is that perfect treat to beat the heat! With just four ingredients, these popsicles are creamy, delicious with full watermelon flavor. You will just love this yummy summer treat for its ease to make and taste! Here is easy step by step watermelon popsicle recipe for you all!
Fresh fruit desserts are the perfect summer treats for us. We take full advantage of summer seasonal fruits like mangoes and watermelons. We make mango ice cream , watermelon ice cream, watermelon punch, agua fresca, salad and many more.
Popsicles are favorite summer treat and these watermelon popsicles are childhood favorite growing up. Grape juice popsicle, pineapple pops, vermicelli pops are few to name. Of course those popsicles were as as simple as freezing watermelon juice and enjoy it frozen. Here I have improvised the recipe and presenting to you a creamy and richer variation. But if you want a simple and delicious popscile with just watermelon you can make it too. See tips and variations below.
Serve watermelon popsicles as dessert or these make the best evening snacks for the kids. You can easily make ahead and serve as needed.
This Watermelon Popsicle Recipe Is
Quick, simple and no cook
Needs four simple ingredients
So creamy,rich and delicious
Made of all real ingredients
Kid friendly absolutely
So you are all set to make this yummy treat in your kitchen right?
Here Are What You Need To Make Watermelon Popsicles
- Fresh watermelon juice is your first main ingredient. Sweeter the melon juice, you will need less sweetener in your recipe.
- Next you will need some fresh cream or double cream for richness and creaminess. You can add double cream. whipping cream or heavy cream.
- I have added some sweetened condensed milk for to make these popsicles rich. This is an optional ingredient and you can just add sugar.
- Vanilla extract for flavor which you can also replace with almond extract.
With your ingredients ready, you can make these popsicles in time. Just cut, blend, freeze and serve 🙂 Below are the step wise pictures.
How To Make Watermelon Popsicles Step by Step
Peel and chop watermelon into big pieces.
Add 2 cups chopped melon and 4 tablespoons sugar in a blender
Add 1/2 cup fresh cream, 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract to a blender jar.
Pour into your popsicle moulds close and freese for 10-12 hours.
Once frozen, unmould and serve immediately.
Tips for Making Best Popsicles
- To make vegan watermelon popsicles replace fresh cream with thick coconut cream or milk and condensed milk with sugar.
- As an alternate method you can just blend watermelon, sugar, lemon juice and mint leaves. Freeze them and serve.
- If you don’t have popsicle mould just use paper cups or small metal cups for freezing. Pour the fruit puree into the paper cups and cover with foil paper. Insert a popsicle stick into each cup freeze for 10-12 hours.
- You can also use your muffin tray to freeze popsicles
More Popsicle Recipes From The Blog!
I hope you will try this easy watermelon popsicle recipe and enjoy as much as we did.
Watermelon Popsicle Recipe
Watermelon Popsicle Recipe
1 CUP = 250 ml
- 2 cups chopped watermelon small cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh cream or double cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a blender jar
- blend smooth
- Pour the puree into the popsicle moulds and freeze for 10-12 hours
- Gently unmould and serve immediately