Last updated on September 28th, 2019
Cheese corn toast recipe with step by step by step photos. Cheese toast recipe with sweet corn,bell peppers and onions. Sharing an easy corn cheese toast recipe that I make for easy breakfast fix.
Cheese toast is an all time favorite and also very easy to make for a quick breakfast or snack. I saw this easy cheese toast recipe with corn here and was tempted to try. The procedure was little different from how I make cheese toast. We love easy bread recipes and I often make tasty bread toast recipes like bread besan toast, sooji toast, eggless french toast, veg cheese toast.
In this recipe of cheese toast I have added boiled sweet corn, green bell pepper and onions.
You can also add vegetables like finely chopped carrots (par boil), salad tomato etc.
Serve corn cheese toast as quick breakfast after school snack. This will also make for a great starter along with a drink for parties and functions.
Also you make cheese toast sandwich with the same filling.
If you want to add some quick breakfast ideas to your repository this corn cheese toast recipe is your best bet. Do try out and you will love it.
More toast recipes you might like
How To Make Cheese Corn Toast Recipe?
To make cheese corn toast recipe first we should prepare a white sauce.
The veggies and boiled corn are mixed with the white sauce and then you spread on the bread.
Toast the bread till the cheese melts. Your delicious cheese corn toast is ready.
You can also make pasta, pizza, sandwich with this white sauce.
Can I Make Cheese Corn Toast Without Oven?
To make corn cheese toast on stove top here are the instructions.
Prepare white sauce and veggies spread as mentioned in the recipe.
Heat a tava and toast the bread slices on one side.
Spread the corn cheese mixture on toasted side and return to tava. Cover and cook in low till the cheese melts.
How To Make Cheese corn Toast With Paneer?
You can make this corn toast more wholesome by adding paneer to it. Just crumble the paneer and add to the veggie-white sauce mixture and proceed.
You can also add boiled corn in this paneer cheese toast recipe.
More easy snack recipes you might like
How To Make Corn Cheese Toast In Oven-Step by Step
1. Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a pan until it lightly browns. In the meanwhile toast 4-6 bread slices in the preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180C or until the bread slices turn crisp. You can also toast the slices in tava. Do not add oil or ghee for toasting.
2. keep the flame low and add maida/ flour. Whisk very well in low heat.
3. Add milk and mix very well. Keep whisking so that no lumps form. Do all the whisking in low flame.
4. Whisk well till the mixture turns smooth and thick.
5. Add salt, pepper powder and mix well.
6. Add grated cheese and mix very well. turn off the flame. now add boiled sweet corn kernels, sliced onions and bell pepper. Mix well.
Making Cheese corn toast
1.Take the toasted bread slices and arrange in a baking tray.
2. Spread 2-3 teaspoons of prepared white sauce vegetable spread on each bread slice. Add some chilli flakes and oregano.
3. Bake at 180C for 5-6 minutes. Serve corn cheese toast hot.
Cheese toast recipe on stove top.
1. Spread 2-3 teaspoons of prepared white sauce vegetable spread on each bread slice.
2. Heat a tava and toast the bread slices until crisp, do not flip. Serve hot.
Corn Cheese Toast Recipe
cheese toast recipe with corn | Corn cheese toast recipe
- 6 bread slices
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
For cheese corn mixture
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon maida/all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk boiled and cooled
- 2 teaspoons grated cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels boiled
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- Toast the bread slices until crisp. You ca do this by toasting the bread slices on a preheated oven at 180C for 5 minutes or on a tava on stove top.
- heat butter in a pan and let it brown slightly.
- Add maida/flour and whisk very well in low heat.
- Add milk and whisk well until the sauce turns thick and smooth.Add salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- now add cheese and mix very well. Switch off the flame. Add the vegetables and mix well
- Now spread 2-3 teaspoons of this spread on each bread slice and toast in the preheated oven or tava.Serve corn cheese toast hot.
Switch off the flame after you add cheese, else the cheese will become lumpy.