Last updated on June 22nd, 2019
Mango kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make easy no cook mango kulfi with this just 4 ingredients with this easy recipe today.
Sharing with you all a really easy and good recipe for mango kulfi. I got many requests for this no cook easy mango kulfi recipe when I shared this mango ice cream recipe. I always made mango kulfi recipe using traditional method, that is thickening milk with some khoya and then adding mango pulp. But this instant mango kulfi recipe is so easy and gets ready in just 5 minutes plus freezing time. This recipe yields very rich and creamy mango kulfi in very less time. It is a great snack/ dessert for toddlers and kids during holidays.
To make mango kulfi recipe we need condensed milk, mango puree fresh cream and cardamom powder. I have added some chopped nuts for garnishing. I used small matkas to freeze the kulfi to give an authentic touch 🙂 Use good ripe alphonso mangoes for vibrant colored kulfi.
Serve mango kulfi as dessert or snack.
Step by step mango kulfi recipe
1.Peel and roughly chop the mangoes
2.Add the mango cubes in a blender jar. Add fresh cream, sweetened condensed milk, cardamom pods and blend for few minutes.
3. Pour in kulfi matkas and top with chopped nuts. Freeze for 8-12 hours. Serve mango kulfi as dessert or snack.
Mango kulfi recipe card below:
Mango kulfi recipe | Easy no cook mango kulfi recipe
- 1 cup mango puree from 3 small alphonso mangoes
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 3-4 cardamom pods
- To garnish:
- chopped pistachios
- Chopped almonds
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes
- Add the mango cubes in a blender jar. Add fresh cream, sweetened condensed milk, cardamom pods and blend for few minutes.
- Pour in kulfi matkas and top with chopped nuts. Freeze for 8-12 hours. Serve mango kulfi as dessert or snack.//
2. Use ripe sweet mangoes