Last updated on June 22nd, 2019
Gulkand ice cream recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make eggless gulkand ice cream/ no cook rose preserve ice cream with this easy recipe today.
Gulkand ice cream recipe is my latest try in Ice cream recipes collection. With summer at its full might, all we need are some ice creams and frozen desserts to keep ourselves cool. I have been hooked to homemade ice cream recipes recently and made many delicious ice creams. You can check and try vanilla ice cream recipe, chocolate ice cream, vegan mango ice cream recipe this summer. All my ice cream recipes are eggless and no ice cream maker required.
Now coming to this gulkand ice cream recipe, gulkand can be translated into Indian rose preserve. It is a cross between jam and preserve made with rose petals and sugar. Gulkand has some amazing health benefits and it is also a natural coolant to the body. Read more about gulkand here. You can either make gulkand at home or buy some from trusted sources. I buy organic gulkand from a local shop.
To make gulkand ice cream recipe we need four ingredients. sweetened condensed milk, fresh cream, gulkand, cardamom powder. You can add some rose essence and rose syrup if you want more rose flavor. This is a no cook ice cream recipe. I have not even churned the ice cream on regular intervals. Just mix, freeze and serve this gulkand ice cream as you like 🙂
Serve gulkand ice cream as dessert or you can use this to make falooda too.
Step by step gulkand ice cream recipe
1. Take fresh cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds.
2. Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and gulkand to it. Beat till very soft peaks are formed. If using you can add rose syrup and rose essence too.
3. Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 12-14 hours. Scoop and serve gulkand ice cream as dessert.
Gulkand ice cream recipe card below:
Gulkand ice cream recipe | No cook rose preserve ice cream recipe
- 200 ml fresh cream I used amul low fat
- 1/2 cup- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3-4 tablespoons gulkand
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Optional ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon rose essence
- Take fresh cream in a mixing bowl and beat for 30 seconds.
- Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and gulkand to it. Beat till very soft peaks are formed. If using you can add rose syrup and rose essence too.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for 12-14 hours. Scoop and serve gulkand ice cream as dessert.