Last updated on October 16th, 2019
Rose milkshake recipe is a delicious and creamy milkshake with rose flavor. It is richer and creamier compared to regular rose milk and you can make it in just 5 minutes. Rose milkshake is a one of the easy and quick desserts that kids will love. You can make it many flavor variations. Here is how to make easy rose milkshake at home.
I am a big fan of rose flavored desserts. I also love the pleasing color and I often make rose milk at home. This rose milkshake is a creamier variation that you can make with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Few more rose flavored dishes that I love are almond rose lemonade, rose almond popsicles.
Milkshakes are always my favorite and I love to try out various flavors both at home and restaurants. Along with classic ones like vanilla milkshake, mango milkshake, chocolate shake, strawberry shake I also make healthy ones like dates milkshake, dry fruit shake, chickoo shake, badam milksake, sharjah shake at home for the kid.
With delicious and sweet note of rose and adorned with just few pistachios, this rose milkshake is truly one wonderful dessert.
This Rose Milkshake Recipe Is
Delicious, flavorful & yummy
Takes just 5 minutes to whipup
Vegetarian & gluten free
Can be made vegan easily
Kids friendly dessert or snack
Rich, thick & creamy.
To make rose milkshake you will need boiled, cooled and frozen milk, ice cream or whipped cream, rose syrup and essence.
Rose syrup contains sugar so you can leave out sugar or add some according to your taste. I have also added few drops of rose essence for more flavor.
Finally you can garnish this milkshake with some pistachios as I have did or serve plain. You can also serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
Frozen Milk For Thick Milkshake
While making milkshake one tip that helps me get really thick and rich milkshakes is using frozen milk. By frozen I mean semi frozen and not completely frozen though.
You can boil, cool and freeze the milk for an hour or two before making milkshakes. Use this semi frozen milk while blending for perfect creamy shakes.
How To Make Rose Milkshake?
1. Boil, cool and freeze 1 cup milk for an hour or two.
2. In a blender jar take 1 cup whipped cream.
3. Add 3 tablespoons rose syrup and 2 teaspoons sugar.
4. Top with frozen milk and blend until frothy and creamy.
5. Serve rose milkshake topped with broken pistachios.
Tips To Make Rose Milkshake
- Use full fat whole milk for rich milk or rich and thick shakes
- Add more or less rose syrup as per taste.
- If you have rose or gulkand ice cream you can just blend it with some milk.
- To make vegan rose milkshake just use non dairy whipped cream or ice cream and cold almond milk.
You Might Also Like
I hope you will try this recipe and enjoy as much as we did. P
Rose Milkshake Recipe
Rose Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup milk boiled and frozen for an hour
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons rose syrup
- 1 teaspoon rose essence
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- few pistachios broken
- Boil, cool and freeze 1 cup milk for an hour or two
- In a blender jar take 1 cup whipped cream
- Add 3 tablespoons rose syrup and 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Top with frozen milk and blend until frothy and creamy
- Serve rose milkshake topped with broken pistachios.
- Add more or less syrup according to preference.
- Use non dairy cream and almond milk for vegan rose milkshake
- You can double or halve the recipe.