Homemade mango juice recipe with quick video and step wise photos. I love to make fresh mango juice at home during mango season. Especially when you have abundance of fresh organic alphonso mangoes you of course make fresh and pure juice :). Give those bottles of slice, maaza and frooti a miss for this delicious and refreshing homemade mango juice a try!
It is easy to make mango juice at home. You do not need a juicer for this recipe. Use the regular mixer grinder or good blender for making perfect mango juice in no time.
To make mango juice at home use ripe and sweet mangoes without much fiber. I especially like to use well ripe alphonso or kesar mangoes. Make sure that your mangoes are ripe sweet so that you can reduce the quantity of sugar.
I prefer to use organic alphonso mangoes for juice and other while banganapalli mango always remains my favorite to eat as such 🙂 No other variety can beat the flavor of Banganapalli and iamampasandh mangoes 🙂 Yes we are spoilt for choice when it comes to fresh mangoes!
Variations and tips for homemade mango juice.
- This recipe yields moderately thick juice and very similar to slice or frooti. You can however add more water to make diluted juice. Also you can reduce the water further to make thicker juice.
- I do not prefer to add ginger powder or cardamon powder to flavor the juice. It simply masks the flavor of mango. If you prefer I suggest you add a dash of lemon or lie juice to round the flavors.
- You can prepare the juice ahead of time and chill it in the fridge. Also you can serve with more ice cubes.
- Finally as with any mango recipe use mangoes with smooth and form pulp. Avoid fibrous mangoes.
- You can also make this juice without water but it will be more thick and puree just like aamras.
Serve mango juice as welcome drink or a mid day treat to beat the heat.
More juice recipes you might like:
mango juice video recipe:
How to make mango juice recipe (step by step)
1. First of all peel and chop the mangoes roughly. Transfer to a mixer jar and blend smooth.
2. to that add required water and sugar. Blend again to a smooth juice.
3. Serve chilled with more ice cubes.
Mango juice recipe card:
Homemade mango juice recipe with fresh organic alphonso mangoes. Three ingredients clean recipe.
- 3 mangoes ripe, less fibrous, preferably alphonso
- 3/4 cup water add more or less
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- First of all peel and chop the mangoes roughly. Transfer to a mixer jar and blend smooth.
- to that add required water and sugar. Blend again to a smooth juice.
- Serve chilled with more ice cubes.