Mango mint cooler, the perfect summer drink you are looking for is here. Sweet ripe mangoes combined with refreshing mint leaves, there you got the best of both worlds, seasonal fruit juice and a refreshing summer treat! It has got mangoes so you gotta love it, yeah 🙂
Thankfully summer also means loads of seasonal fruits like mango, watermelon and strawberries. So we can have all the juice we want 🙂
This mango mint cooler is my go to choice these days. There is an abundance of ripe mangoes at home and mint leaves are staple, so this is my no brainer thirst quencher.
If you want natural summer coolers that are not loaded with sugar or preservative loaded ones from the stores do try this out today.
I usually make pitcher full and keep sipping it all day just like I do with panakam 🙂
Do make and enjoy this super delicious refreshing mango mint cooler!
This Mango Mint Cooler Recipe Is
Full on mango flavor
healthy with ginger & mint leaves
vegan & gluten free
Along with mango and mint i also add few other ingredients in this drink based on availability.
This yummy cooler has got
- fresh ripe mangoes
- flavorful mint leaves
- ginger for flavor and immunity
- lemon juice to round off the flavors
- any sweetener of your choice if needed.
Here I have used just 1 teaspoon sugar for 3 servings. The mangoes I used were very sweet and juicy and did not need much sugar.
You can even leave that sugar out if you prefer. Served on top of loads of ice cubes, this drink is such a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
Some other combos that work well are
mango-orange juice- mint leaves
mango-tender coconut water
Step by step method
Peel, remove the pit and chop the mangoes coarsely.
To a blender jar combine rinsed mint leaves, peeled ginger, mangoes.
Also add sugar and lemon juice.
Top with chilled water. You can also ad sparkling water or plan soda.
Blend until smooth.
Transfer to serving glasses and add ice cubes. serve.
You can keep this drink in refrigerator for 2 days.
I hope you will try this mango mint cooler recipe and enjoy as much as we did. P
Mango Mint Cooler
- 2 ripe mangoes medium sized
- 1/4 cup tightly packed mint leaves
- 1 inch ginger peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Peel, remove the pit and chop the mangoes coarsely.
- To a blender jar combine rinsed mint leaves, peeled ginger, mangoes.
- Also add sugar and lemon juice.
- Top with chilled water. You can also ad sparkling water or plan soda.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to serving glasses and add ice cubes. serve.
- You can keep this drink in refrigerator for 2 days.
- the recipe can be doubled.