Espresso coffee recipe– creamy. delicious and frothy Indian espresso coffee made without any special machine. This Indian espresso coffee is a perfect beverage even for special occasions and tastes great with your evening snacks. Flavorful, rich and potent coffee that immediately lifts your spirits. Here is how to make perfect espresso coffee at home!
We Indians take our coffee very seriously. There are so many variations of coffee available across the country. While I love my strong cup of filter coffee every morning, there are many people who love instant coffee.
Espresso coffee recipe with step by step photos. Easy to make Indian espresso coffee without espresso machine. Espresso coffee is a special creamy frothy coffee served in cafes.
There are many special coffee variations like espresso, cappuccino, latte available in cafes. Espresso coffee also known as Indian espresso coffee is made without an espresso machine.
With simple ingredients we can make a perfect espresso coffee at home in 15 minutes. I prefer filter coffee any day but I did enjoy this espresso coffee on a cold day for a change.
I have some instant coffee handy for making this delicious espresso coffee which I simply love. I also make a good tasting cappuccino, chocolate mocha and also use instant coffee powder in making brownies and chocolate cakes.
This Espresso Coffee Recipe
So rich, creamy frothy
Just like your favorite cafe ones
Vegetarian & gluten free
Delicious, flavorful & potent
Can be made vegan by using dairy free milk.
This espresso coffee is Indian style one and very popular in Punjab. Made with instant coffee powder, sugar and milk this espresso coffee is so rich, creamy and frothy just like the cafe ones.
Did you know you can make the most delicious espresso coffee at home without expensive espresso machines? Yup you need just a serving mug and spoon to make this cuppa. You don’t even need a separate vessel to make the coffee 🙂
What could be more good on a cold day than a cup of rich and creamy espresso coffee with your favorite book and the best part it in your sweet spot at your home 🙂
What Do I Need To Make Espresso Coffee At Home?
To make espresso coffee recipe Indian way you need a very good quality Instant coffee powder. You can try bru, sunrise brands and decide what works for you. Other than that you just need milk and sugar.
You can use whole milk or skimmed milk but whole milk yields richer and creamier coffee. Also instead of sugar you can use honey or coconut sugar. If adding honey add just before serving and do not boil the honey.
I am sharing a single serving espresso coffee here. You can easily double or triple the recipe.
Serve espresso coffee immediately once prepared. You can serve with apple muffin, carrot muffin, cheese balls, veg puff, pizza puff, veg rolls, cheese toast, potato wedges, cheese rings, paneer rolls, paneer cutlet ,bread balls etc.
How To Make Espresso Coffee
1. Add 1.5 teaspoons instant coffee powder, 2 teaspoons water and 2 teaspoons sugar in a coffee cup or mug.
2. Mix well. Beat the mixture until light and creamy.
3. I did the beating for 15 minutes.
4. The espresso will be light and creamy the more you beat the coffee mixture.
5. Bring milk to a boil and add to the creamy coffee sugar mixture.
6. Top with cocoa powder and serve espresso coffee immediately.
You Might Also Like
I hope you will try this espresso recipe and enjoy as much as we did. P
Espresso Coffee Recipe
Espresso coffee recipe | How to make Indian espresso coffee without machine
- 1.5 teaspoons or 2 teaspoons Instant coffee powder
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Cocoa powder for topping.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons instant coffee powder, 2 teaspoons water and 2 teaspoons sugar in a coffee cup or mug.
- Mix well. Beat the mixture until light and creamy. I did the beating for 15 minutes. The espresso will be light and creamy the more you beat the coffee mixture.
- Bring milk to a boil and add to the creamy coffee sugar mixture.
- Top with cocoa powder and serve espresso coffee immediately.