Last updated on May 25th, 2020
Mango smoothie recipe with video and step by step photos. An utterly delicious and smooth mango smoothie with coconut milk and cane sugar. Enjoy this sunshine in a glass as healthy breakfast or pick me up mid morning snack!
This healthy mango smoothie recipe is our favorite during summers. I make it usually with thick homemade coconut milk. To make this smoothie more indulgent you can also use coconut cream. I like to make smoothies with all clean and real ingredients and this mango smoothie is definitely one such.
You can make mango smoothie recipe in so many ways and flavor combinations. While I prefer to keep the ingredients minimum you can play around to get your favorite one.
Variations with mango smoothie recipe.
- I have made this as vegan smoothie. You can add thick fresh yogurt or Greek yogurt in mango smoothie instead of coconut milk.
- Along with mango you can add a ripe banana for filling and thick smoothie.
- I have not added any flavor like vanilla or cinnamon. If you need you can use cardamom powder. It goes well with coconut milk.
- Finally strawberries, apple, banana, thick milk, fresh cream, hung curd are few ingredients that goes well in a mango smoothie recipe.
You need just 5 minutes and a blender or mixer grinder for this smoothie recipe. Use ripe mangoes that are sweet and non fibrous. If the mangoes are less sweet you may have to add more sweetener. Furthermore use chilled mango cubes and coconut milk for cold smoothie.
Serve mango smoothie as soon as you make it. Adding ice cubes will dilute the smoothie so I do not prefer them.
More drink recipes:
Video recipe of mango smoothie
How to make mango smoothie recipe:
1. Peel and roughly chop the mangoes. The mangoes I used very ripe that I just scooped out the pulp. Take it in a mixer jar.
2. To that add thick coconut milk. I used homemade coconut milk. You can also use tinned coconut milk or coconut cream.
3. Add sugar or honey to taste.
4. Blend smooth. Serve immediately.
Mango smoothie recipe card below:
Mango Smoothie Recipe (With Coconut Milk)
- 2 mangoes medium sized, ripe and sweet
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar or honey
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes. The mangoes I used very ripe that I just scooped out the pulp. Take it in a mixer jar.
- To that add thick coconut milk. I used homemade coconut milk. You can also use tinned coconut milk or coconut cream.
- Add sugar or honey to taste.
- Blend smooth. Serve immediately