Collection of 30 best Indian breakfast recipes for your easy reference. Breakfast is the starting act of the day and it is the most important day of the meal. Here in this post you will find super easy to make best 30 Indian breakfast recipes from Indian regional cuisines. No more skipping breakfasts 🙂
Breakfast is big in India. Every Indian state has its own special breakfast recipes that are tasty as well as nutritious. For example south India boasts of very healthy idli, delicious dosa, khichdi and there are poha, paratha types in north India. There are also various sandwich, toast recipes made in Indian style.
Here in this collection I am sharing top 30 Indian breakfast recipes that I have already blogged for your ease. I have also shared side dish recipes for those breakfast recipes. You might also like to check
- 12 pasta recipes collection
- 60 paneer recipes collection
- 80 potato recipes collection
- tasty paratha recipes
Best Indian Breakfast Recipes
1. Soft idli – Idli is the most popular Indian breakfast. Nowadays idli is recognized as one of the best hea;ty breakfast option across the globe. In Tamil homes idli is made almost every other day. There are many types of idlis like
2. Rava upma– One of the easiest and filling option for breakfast is rava upma. Add veggies to make it more healthy and yummy. Some other upma recipes added in the blog are
3. Crispy dosa– Yet another popular Indian breakfast is this dosa. Serve with coconut chutney and sambar for perfect balanced brekkie. Also ceck
4. Rava dosa– No dosa batter at home? Make this super easy instant rava dosa instead. So delicious and crispy dosa that is a crowd favorite. Serve with delicious peanut chutney or coriander chutney. Also check
7. Aloo paratha– Popular and favorite Punjabi breakfast, spiced aloo stuffed whole wheat flat bread. Serve with raita or chole for complete filling brekkie. Also check
11. Veg grilled sandwich– A popular and favorite breakfast option among college and office goers, you will find this grilled veg in all canteens. More sandwich recipes
13. Pesarattu– Easy and instant moong dal dosa from Andra cuisine.
14. Moong dal chilla– Quick and easy to make nutritious chilla with whole green gram
15. Adai– Popular south Indian protein packed breakfast. Tastes best with aviyal
More Indian Breakfast Recipes For Busy Mornings
17. Chili cheese toast– Easy to make and tasty toast especially suitable for busy mornings. Also check
18. Gobi paratha– one more delicious paratha from Punjabi cuisine for breakfast. Also check
20. Poha recipe– Easy to make, healthy and popular breakfast across the country. There are various types of poha like
21. Set dosa– Soft, spongy porous dosa that you can serve with sagu or masala
22. Uthappam– Just like idli and dosa you will also find uthappam in breakfast menu across south India. Serve hot soft uthappam with chutney and sambar
24. Millet dosa– Healthier dosa option with millets instead of rice. Also check
25. Paneer bhurji– Very easy to make quick and hearty breakfast you can serve with bread toast, roti or even make roll by stuffing it in phulkas. Some more easy paneer recipes you might like
26. Sabudana khichdi– Quick and healthy khichdi with sabudana that you can also serve on fasting days. Also check
27. Medhu vada– ulundhu vada or medu vada is often served as side dish with idli, pongal. You can also serve vada hot with sambar and chutney.
28. Masala toast sandwich– easy and quick Bombay style toast sandwich. Also check
29. Veg cutlet– easy to make attractive breakfast option for toddlers and kids. Also check
30. Kathi roll– Easy to make fancy breakfast option for toddlers and kids.